An all new remake written using Monogame and C#
Based on the legendary C64 version
With a few gameplay tweaks....
Now what have I forgotten?
Has Monty made it?
Super fit and desperate for freedom, Monty makes his daring escape from Scudmore Prison. Hounded by the bastions of law and order, our frightened hero finds refuge with the criminal underworld who offer him his chance of freedom.
Moving from 'safe house' to hideout to underground lair, Monty must find the five elements of his freedom kit and not miss out on the hidden gold coins that will make him a mole of leisure. Once free, can he make the ferry in time?
Cursor keys control Monty's direction and left Ctrl jumps.
- F1 - Enable scanlines
- F2 - Adjust scanline intensity downwards
- F3 - Adjust scanline intensity upwards
- F12 - Toggle fullscreen
- ESC - Immediately ends the current game
- Left Alt and Q - Quit the game
- Graphics and code by Damien Green
- Original game by Peter Harrap and (c) Gremlin Graphics Ltd.
- Remake (c) 2018 Damien Green
- Original theme music by Chris Abbott and Rob Hubbard
- High score music by CPC Gamer and Rob Hubbard
- Remake theme music (c) High Technology Publishing Ltd.
- Playtested by Ervin from the CPC Wiki forum
DOWNLOAD ZIP (Win 7,8 and 10) x86
DOWNLOAD ZIP (Win 7,8 and 10) x64
.net Framework 4.5 or later
My (ahem) slightly out of date blog
The CPC Wiki
High resolution remastered graphics
Super smooth animation running at 60fps
Electrifying remixed tunes by Chris Abbott
Now should I take the lift?
This looks tricky...